EMERGENCY PROPERTY SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR SAME-DAY CALL OUTS.
We provide an Emergency Call Out service, seven days a week, covering Fire, Flood and Storm Damage, and the securing of property following a break-in and criminal damage. Call Us Now for Same-Day Response…CALL: 07503 833555
Emergency securing and response service covering impact damage, fire, flood and storm damage, and the securing of your property following a break-in and criminal damage. We aim to offer a quick response, same-day service to assist you and your insurance company in making sure you are safe and protected, whilst limiting any further damage to your property.
There is never a good time to experience a vehicle crashing into your property or being the victim of a break-in. These events are unpredictable and may cause huge inconvenience along with unwelcome stress and anxiety. We aim to relieve you of these issues providing you with the breathing space required for you to make a logical and calm assessment of the situation.
As we are independent and not sub-contracted by any insurance company, we are free to respond to an emergency incident within hours, rather than days. Firms who are sub-contracted by insurance contractors will often take up to 48 hours to attend a major incident. This leaves your property open, vulnerable, and could allow for further incidents from unstable structures or curious passers-by.
How we will assist you:
• We understand time is of the essence.
• We recommend and proceed with a video call assessment of the situation and to check on your safety and that of your property.
• We then make a full appraisal of the situation.
• We offer initial safety advice on immediate actions to keep you, your family, and your property, safe.
• Where necessary, we will advise on the next steps so that you can temporarily secure your property and manage the situation until we arrive.
• Upon arrival, we will advise you of the assistance/services required and agree a time when we can return to fully secure and make safe the area ahead of any remedial works.
We are happy to deal with your insurance company from the outset, and are used to managing situations from the initial incident through to the renovation works and we also understand that you may want to integrate upgrades or modernise damaged areas, for which we will be pleased to quote.
For Landlords of rental properties including Holiday Lets, B&Bs and Hotels, we can offer Maintenance Contract Services covering wear and tear as well as damage.
See images below of impact damage following a police car chase.